With April Fool’s Day right around the corner, we here at Arts-Stew thought it would be a great idea to help out our readers by posting a few pranks they could pull on their friends, family, and co-workers. After searching the web high and low we have come up with a couple we thought might be worthy!!
Blue Screen Of Death Prank:
The blue screen of death is an error screen, totally blue colored. This screen pop-ups on an NT system whenever something has gone terribly wrong. That’s why people say One of the most feared colors in the NT world is blue. What you want to do is download the Blue Screen Of Death screensaver and install it on a friend or co-worker’s computer and watch their reaction when they return to their desk and think their computer has crashed!! Of course the first thing most people do is reach for their mouse and as soon as they move the mouse the screen saver disappears which may stop them from going into full panic mode. Unless you also disable their mouse!! You can do this by putting dark tape over the laser eye on the base of the mouse or by removing the tracker ball on the old style mouse. Then just sit back and watch your victim try to figure out what to do next!!
From e-how.com comes a very evil idea!! The Kool-aid in the shower head prank!!
***Disclaimer: Arts-Stew holds no responsibility for the reader’s actions or outcome of the followin prank. Kool aid can and will stain skin and hair. You might wind up with a plunger wrapped around your head or stuck where the sun don’t shine!! So perform said prank at your own risk!!
1) Remove the shower head from your shower stall. Be certain that it’s good and dry inside.
2) Open a package of kool-aid, the type without the sugar added, and pour it into the shower head. You can see where this April Fool’s Day joke is going, can’t you? I know that’s you I hear giggling over there!
3) Replace the shower head back into it’s proper place. Be certain to clean up any kool-aid messes you made during the set up of this April Fool’s Day joke.
4) Wait for your victim to take a shower.
5) Listen for the scream…
6) RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! (Man, you’re mean! I can’t believe you actually want to do this to someone. Quit that giggling!)
7) Once you are allowed back in the house again, you may find it to be a good time to clean out the kool aid as well as iron from that shower head with a good vinegar soak. You do realize, it’s you that they are going to expect to clean out the shower head after you pull a stunt like that, don’t you?
Have a fun and safe April Fool’s Day!!